- High-output coils for use in either 2- or 4-cylinder motorcycles
- Motorcycles with point or electronically triggered ignitions use PART #140403 or #140403S
- Bikes equipped with capacitive discharge ignition (CDI) use PART #140404 or #140404S
- ACCEL engineers designed these coils special low-resistance primary winding to match the operating characteristics of factory and aftermarket CDI systems
- Maximum performance with fast rise times
- Extra-heavy-duty 9mm silicone wires included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: Using the wrong coil may damage your motorcycles electronic ignition module. To determine your ignition type, complete the following test:
- 1. Determine whether the type of coil you are replacing is a high tower coil. (These coils will NOT replace single tower coils.)
- 2. Using a volt meter or 12V test light, hook the positive lead to the positive post and the negative lead to the ground on one of the stock coils.
- 3. Turn the ignition on, but DO NOT engage the starter button.
- 4. If there are 12V at the coil, the motorcycle has an inductive type ignition. If there is no voltage at the coil, then the motorcycle has a CDI ignition because
- the power goes to the control box first.
- 2 Cylinder Model
- One Coil Kit
- Inductive Dishcarge Ingnition
- Primary Ristance is 3.0 Ohms
Shipping weight: 3.60 lbs
Shipping size (L x W x H): 12.00 x 9.00 x 4.00 inches
UPC Code: 030999941886
This is a closeout item, all sales are final. No returns or exchanges on this item
Made in US
Sold as: KT
This is a vehicle specific fit product, please select your vehicle for correct fitment