- Lifetime manufacturers warranty against sag or breakage
- Progressive rate fork springs soak up small bumps yet are firm enough to absorb the larger ones
- Rates of the progressively wound springs have been designed to fit each model
- Spring rates have been chosen to reduce front end dive under braking
- Gives the cruiser a low custom look when combined with a shorter than stock rear shock
- Allows the rider to lower his bike 1in. or 2in.
- Comes with Progressive rate fork springs, spacers and instructions
- WARNING: Installing a lowering kit will decrease initial ground clearance. The motorcycle will be lower to the ground and care should be taken to avoid bottoming, especially over bumps or in turns. To maintain proper balanced geometry, Progressive recommends lowering the motorcycle in the rear the same amount as the front.
Shipping weight: 3.44 lbs
Shipping size (L x W x H): 23.00 x 6.00 x 6.00 inches
Made in US
Sold as: KT
This is a vehicle specific fit product, please select your vehicle for correct fitment