- As many V-Star 1300 owners know, the ergonomics on the stock V-Star 1300 are less than desirable if you ride your bike for any length of time.
- The stock handlebar location is low and forward causing a variety of back stress and pain. Rox SpeedFX has developed a riser with their pivoting design that can reposition the handlebar 2in. up and 2in. back.
- We can asure you that 2in. up and back is much more comfortable on this bike and we think you will agree that the cosmetic appeal is certainly an added bonus as well.
- Machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum then chrome plated
- Extended brake line and cables are necessary, see below
- Risers come standard with chrome bolt head buttons
- Made in the U.S.A
Shipping weight: 1.00 lbs
This is a closeout item, all sales are final. No returns or exchanges on this item
Sold as: EA
Fitment information not available for this item