The 2 Stroke Quick Turn System consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts fitted with a throttle cam (or pulley) over 10% larger than stock. This translates into about 10 degrees less twist necessary to reach wide open. To put this into perspective, a 3% change is quite noticeable, so a 10% increase will make a significant difference! Also included is a modified Domino throttle housing that provides essential inner clearance for the oversized quick turn tube.
Increasing the size of the throttle cam will improve your riding in several ways. First, your bikes power characteristics will seem far more responsive as you turn the throttle, your bike will rev faster than before. Secondly, less overall rotation is required to reach full throttle. This is a huge benefit to riders with limited wrist mobility. In addition, less rotation allows you to more easily maintain a proper riding position with less elbow drop as you crank the throttle.
Includes throttle housing, throttle tube and cam.
- Quick Turn tube machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Housing manufactured by Domino of Italy with modifications machined in USA.
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate cams (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Fits up to your bike’s stock cables.
- Removable end cap for simple handguard installation.
- Installs in minutes!
This item fits the following models:
Kawasaki KX65 2014
KTM 50 SX 2012 - 2013
KTM 65 SX 2009 - 2014
KTM 65 XC 2009
KTM 85 SX (17/14) 2004 - 2008
KTM 85 SX (19/16) 2005
KTM 85 XC 2008